Cosmos Aeroservices provides aircraft maintenance
Cosmos Aeroservices provides highly skilled and trained aircraft maintenance engineers to undertake the demanding and mandatory engineering requirements for airlines operating to Corfu, Zakynthos, Kefalonia, Preveza, Skiathos and Kavala Greece.
Cosmos Aeroservices Capabilities
Our engineers hold all the degrees and certificates demanded; are approved by the HCAA and offer many years of expert and varied experience.
The combination of experienced staff and high quality standards allows our company to meet each operator’s special needs, requirements, demands and procedures.
We can provide line maintenance support on the following aircraft types:
- Airbus A318/319/320/321 (CFM56)
- Airbus A319/320/321 (V2500)
- Airbus A319/320/321 NEO (LEAP-1A)
- Airbus A319/320/321 NEO (PW1000G)
- Boeing B737-300/400/500 (CFM56)
- Boeing B737-600/700/800/900 (CFM56)
- Boeing B757-200/300(RR RB211)
- Boeing B767-200/300(PW4000)
- Boeing B767-200/300/400ER (GE CF6)
Line Maintenance Services
We can assist / support your airline by providing the following:
- Pre-flight check
- Daily Check
- Weekly Check
- Transit Check
- Defect Rectification
- Storage Space
- Spares Handling
Additionally, at CFU and ZTH Int’l Airports we can provide for :
- B737-300/400/500/600/700/800/900 (CFM56) line maintenance support up to and including A-Check
- A318/319/320/321 (CFM56) and A319/320/321 (V2500/NEO/LEAP-1A & PW1100G) line maintenance support up to and including Light Check 750FH/750FC/4M0 W.C.F.
Line Maintenance Support
Our personnel is qualified, licensed and dispose the capabilities to maintain other aircraft types so they may support your aircraft by performing technical services in extraordinary occasion under a One-Off Authorization procedure from you third-party properly Rated Part-145 Organization on the following:
- Airbus A300 B2/B4 (GE CF6)
- Airbus A300-600 (GE CF6)
- Airbus A340 (CFM56)
- Boeing B747-200/300 (PW 4000)
- Boeing B747-200/300 (GE CF6)
- Boeing B747-200/300 (PW JT9D)
Cosmos Aeroservices engineering staff are licensed engineers each holding EASA Part 66 licenses.
Transport Canada Civil Aviation
Cosmos Aeroservices Lt.d is approved for MOE TCCA 818-10 Supplement.